Dates: Firefly Gathering is held from Tuesday June 20 – Sunday June 25, 2023. Classes are held from Wednesday – Sunday with an additional arrival day on Tuesday.
- Full Passes are Tuesday – Sunday.
- Three Day Passes are Wednesday – Friday, or Friday – Sunday.
- One Day Passes are available for Wed, Thurs, Fri, or Saturday.
- Three day and One Day passes include camping the night before the ticket start date and the nights of the ticket.
Location: Deerfields, in Mills River, NC
Camping onsite is included.
Parking: Parking is $20 in our nearby off-site satellite location, with a free shuttle from the off-site parking area to Deerfields. Cars that wish to park on-site must purchase an onsite parking pass ahead of time, or upon arrival (subject to availability). See adjacent tab for more information.
RV space is very limited; see adjacent tab for more information.
For more information please see our FAQs
At Deerfields, every vehicle needs a Parking Pass. Most people choose the Offsite Satellite Parking Pass ($20) which includes a free shuttle to and from the event for transporting yourself & your gear. (NOTE: gear must be carried from the drop-off area to your chosen campsite). While most folks choose the Satellite Parking option, some prefer to camp in or near their cars, or park onsite for easier access to their vehicles. We have options to meet all of these needs, as detailed below. Prices are for the entire event and cannot be prorated. All onsite parking passes are very limited and thus sell out early.
*NOTE: No cars will be admitted onsite without an onsite parking pass – no exceptions!
- Offsite Satellite Parking – $20 / vehicle- This field is fairly flat and is located behind the Registration Tent, on the left just as you turn onto Watagnee Trail. Once here, you will take the free shuttle to get you and your gear onsite (no driving onsite is allowed with this option). Purchase now to expedite your entry to the event.No camping of any kind is allowed in the Satellite Parking lot.
- Onsite Parking – $60 / vehicle – For those who want their car closer or don’t want to use the shuttle to transport gear, we have a limited number of onsite parking spots. Gear can be carried on foot from the parking lot to your chosen campsite site- no driving up to campsites to drop off gear, camping in vehicle, or camping next to the vehicle is allowed in these spots. Onsite parking spots are located on a steep hill and a working parking brake or chalks are necessary. Space is limited.
- Onsite Car Camping – $100 / vehicle – For folks who want to camp on the ground next to their car in a tent or other structure of choice. Parts of this area are on a slight slope. This area is inside the event grounds and close to the main fields. Space is very limited.
- Onsite Small RV/Bus/Van Parking – $100 / vehicle – For folks who sleep in their vehicles and do not need access to utilities. This area is flat, but you cannot lay down tents, mats, rugs or anything large that may smother the grass. Limited to vehicles 25 ft or shorter. This field is inside the event grounds and close to the main fields. Space is very limited.
- Onsite Large RV/Bus Parking – $150 / vehicle – For RV/Buses larger than 25 ft. Our large RV spaces have access nearby to electricity. The location is a 5-8 minute walk from the main event space. Space is very very limited.
Purchase Parking Passes here.
Parental & Guardian Consent
Parents and guardians, you are fully responsible for your children at all times during The Firefly Gathering. Any care that Firefly staff & volunteers provide is purely supplemental and educational. If your family decides to participate in the Youth Village programs, you agree to attend a parent orientation to inform yourself of the program’s expectations and do your best to follow them.