Terms and Conditions
Credit & Cancellation Policy
Limited tickets are available for each workshop, event, and sometimes each price tier. Purchase early to ensure that you get what you want. If you’re unable to use your ticket, you have two options:
1) Get credit for future events and classes. The credit is a dollar amount that can be applied towards any ticket minus a 5% processing fee (see note below), while tickets last, and is not an actual ticket. Credit is valid for 3 years.
2) Transfer your ticket to someone else.
To receive credit or transfer your ticket to another person, notify us in writing by email at email@example.com at least 14 days prior to the start of the workshop or event you’ll miss. No post-deadline requests accepted.
Note: Starting Jan. 1, 2023, credits that are incurred for canceling a ticket at least 14 days before a workshop or the annual gathering will have a 5% processing fee subtracted from their purchase amount. The credit amount will then be applied towards a gift certificate (learn about gift certificates here) and can be used for any purchase on our website for up to 3 years after the credit is issued. Credits incurred before Jan 1, 2023 will not have a processing fee and must contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days prior to an event so that your credit can be applied if tickets are available. All credits are good for 3 years.
Firefly retains the right to cancel any event or class at any time due to low registration, public health concerns, or other unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a cancellation, all tickets will automatically become credit for future events and classes.
- No credit request taken by phone
- No post-deadline requests accepted
- There are no credits for no-shows
- We do not offer refunds
Perennial Workshop Agreements
Social Agreement - Perennial Workshops
The Firefly Gathering wants all of our participants to feel safe and empowered in their bodies, hearts, and minds. To this end, our community will actively address language or behavior that is non-consensual, racist, sexist, homo/transphobic or harmful in any way, and if need be remove folks from a Perennial Workshop. We ask that you help facilitate a safe and inviting experience for your fellow attendees by being aware of your own language, attitude and behavior. Please alert us if you witness any issues that may need our attention.
It is our goal that everyone here feel safe, heard, supported and free. If at any time you do not feel comfortable at a Perennial Workshop, please speak with the class representative. Please communicate respectfully, even when you disagree, listen with an open mind and heart, and express your gratitude.
Public Safety Agreement - Perennial Workshops
Thank you for your support in our ongoing efforts to keep each other healthy and safe. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness or are at risk of spreading any communicable illnesses. Please see our Credit Policy (above) for credit and transfer options in the event that you cannot make it to a class due to illness.
Annual Gathering Policies and Agreements
Social Agreement - Annual Gathering
The Firefly Gathering wants all of our participants to feel safe and empowered in their bodies, hearts, and minds. To this end, our community will actively address language or behavior that is non-consensual, racist, sexist, homo/transphobic or harmful in any way, and if need be remove folks from the event. We ask that you help facilitate a safe and inviting experience for your fellow attendees by being aware of your own language, attitude and behavior. Please alert us if you witness any issues that may need our attention.
It is our goal that everyone here feel safe, heard, supported and free. If at any time you do not feel comfortable please speak with our security team or someone on staff. Please communicate respectfully, even when you disagree, listen with an open mind and heart, and express your gratitude.
Parental & Guardian Consent - Annual Gathering
Parents and guardians, you are fully responsible for your children at all times during The Firefly Gathering. Any care that Firefly staff & volunteers provide is purely supplemental and educational. If your family decides to participate in the Youth Village programs, you agree to attend a parent orientation to inform yourself of the program’s expectations and do your best to follow them.
Parking Fees - Annual Gathering
At Deerfields, every vehicle needs a Parking Pass. Most people choose the Offsite Satellite Parking Pass ($20) which includes a free shuttle to and from the event for transporting yourself & your gear. (NOTE: gear must be carried from the drop-off area to your chosen campsite). While most folks choose the Satellite Parking option, some prefer to camp in or near their cars, or park onsite for easier access to their vehicles. We have options to meet all of these needs, as detailed below. Prices are for the entire event and cannot be prorated. All onsite parking passes are very limited and thus sell out early.
*NOTE: No cars will be admitted onsite without an onsite parking pass – no exceptions!
- Offsite Satellite Parking – $20 / vehicle- This field is fairly flat and is located behind the Registration Tent, on the left just as you turn onto Watagnee Trail. Once here, you will take the free shuttle to get you and your gear onsite (no driving onsite is allowed with this option). Purchase now to expedite your entry to the event.No camping of any kind is allowed in the Satellite Parking lot.
- Onsite Parking – $60 / vehicle – For those who want their car closer or don’t want to use the shuttle to transport gear, we have a limited number of onsite parking spots. Gear can be carried on foot from the parking lot to your chosen campsite site- no driving up to campsites to drop off gear, camping in vehicle, or camping next to the vehicle is allowed in these spots. Onsite parking spots are located on a steep hill and a working parking brake or chalks are necessary. Space is limited.
- Onsite Car Camping – $100 / vehicle – For folks who want to camp on the ground next to their car in a tent or other structure of choice. Parts of this area are on a slight slope. This area is inside the event grounds and close to the main fields. Space is very limited.
- Onsite Small RV/Bus/Van Parking – $100 / vehicle – For folks who sleep in their vehicles and do not need access to utilities. This area is flat, but you cannot lay down tents, mats, rugs or anything large that may smother the grass. Limited to vehicles 25 ft or shorter. This field is inside the event grounds and close to the main fields. Space is very limited.
- Onsite Large RV/Bus Parking – $150 / vehicle – For RV/Buses larger than 25 ft. Our large RV spaces have access nearby to electricity. The location is a 5-8 minute walk from the main event space. Space is very very limited.
Car camping and RV spots are very limited. Do not arrive at the event expecting a spot if you have not reserved one in advance.
NOTE: If you purchase an onsite parking pass in advance, you will receive your parking pass(es) at registration with the Billing Name used at checkout.